Friday 14 August 2015

Sights in Sperlonga, Italy

Sperlonga.


Hello everybody! :*

Today I am going to share some snaps we took on our second venture to Sperlonga. After being there during the night, I was dying to get back to see it's beauty during the day. It's probably one of the most amazing towns I have been in so far in Italy. Its a little town on the beach full of stairs and passageways. It's about a 20 minute drive from Terracina so the driving distance wasn't bad at all. :) 

In the pictures I'm about to show you you will find little corridors with doors. This is actually the town and those doors are the front doors to peoples houses! So incredible and gorgeous!

Outfit details and more below:











Outfit details: 
Head to toe in Penneys/Primark
 A tree giving the illusion that there is a house sitting on it.








View of the Sea. 

:*



 Imaging that being your home <3

 This place is even more beautiful in reality. If you ever get the chance you must go and see it's beauty.

I still have more to share with you from this amazing holiday so as usual, keep posted! :)

I am currently in Spain with my family. I can't wait to share this experience with you when I get back.

Chat soon guys and girls :*


Love Ciara x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow, your photos are so beautiful! I'm travelling to Riva del Garda in September, I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katie! You will enjoy it so much! I'm dying to see a lot more of Italy! :) xx

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig