Wednesday 26 August 2015

Beach Front.

Hey lovelies! :)

Here is a cute little piece I threw together for a relaxing evening in Torrevieja. Evenings walking along the promenade are so gorgeous especially with the glorious sunsets every night. Here I am wearing a very simple and comfortable outfit which is ideal for the hot weather of Spain. It was very hard to find good restaurants to eat in as I am quite a fussy eater but on our last night we found the most amazing restaurant called Sirocco. I suggest going for one of the pasta dishes I got ravioli al tartufo and I almost licked the plate clean! It's absolutely fabulous and we also had a lovely view of the beach. 

Details on what I wore below:











 Top: Penneys/Primark
Shorts: Market in Cabo Roig
Sandals: Penneys/Primark (Spain)




Right now I am preparing myself to leave tonight for the airport! My flight is very early tomorrow morning. I still can't believe how fast this came and I am so close to my dream of living in Italy! :)
It will take me a while to settle in to the new apartment but I'm excited to experience it all.
I will keep you all posted on my big move for my Erasmus year.

Ciao for now! :*

Big Kisses xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig